[messages] [General Discussion] All changes to wiki are now subject to moderation?

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:37:21 CET 2017

While I appreciate spammers can be annoying, awaiting moderation can be
frustrating.

I submitted changes to Ici c'est France module and at this moment I
cannot tell whether my changes are pending or they have been discarded
or maybe something went wrong and moderators--you?--can't see them at
all. That is even more strange that other changes I made to completely
different page have already been approved. Is there a way I could see
status of my changes?