[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] All changes to wiki are now subject to moderation?

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:41:41 CET 2017

[This message has been edited.]

While I appreciate spammers can be annoying, awaiting moderation can be
frustrating.

I submitted changes to Ici c'est France module and at this moment I
cannot tell whether my changes are pending approval or they have been
discarded or maybe something went wrong and moderators--you?--can't see
them at all. What makes me suspicious that other changes I made to
completely different page have already been approved. Is there a way I
could see status of my changes?