[messages] [Module Design] Cubes / limited supply

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 14:29:43 CET 2017

I think it's up to you... how it all looks with the cubes on the actual
board, etc.  I understand what you're after, and that might be the best
way, but if it's not too cluttered then I might actually like to see
multiple cubes in areas myself.  Maybe make them not stacking, so
they're easier to move away individually.  And I'd probably leave it to
the players to manage the area limits.  And again if it's not too many,
maybe have the pools be decks on the same board to draw from, with a
text piece next to each to display how many cubes are left in each pool.

But I don't know... I might take one look at the max cubes in an area
and yeah want layers displaying the amount.

Sorry, not much help, I guess.  Have fun designing it whichever way
though.