[messages] [Module Design] Scope of GP/GKC

PunTheHun vassal at flyhi.de
Fri Feb 17 16:49:29 CET 2017

Thanks again, rrvs! This works, actually I could use the piece that
carries the hotkey as a button itself (action button trait).

I am glad to have people like you on the forum but I have seriously to
try to get my head around the key command/hotkey stuff, mostly I have no
idea what I am doing and why it works (or not, most of the time). While
the docs give the reference and some examples I have to understand what
is going on conceptually; I guess doing a few more things like this will
help. Trying to use the same principle I just sent VASSAL into something
it detected as an infinite loop – one key command too many, I guess
:-(