[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Command and Colors Napoleonics

diocletian mntman12 at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 16:51:46 CET 2017

So ive had my 1st play thru of this game in solitaire mode. Pretty basic
and fun ! Any opponents ? would like to do the skype thing (thinking it
would almost be essential )   but all is a work in progress. Would be
nice to find either a vassal rookie like me to learn together or a
vassel vet to show me the ropes ! Other wargames to learn of course .
Finding rules to any game  online no problem , having a blast !