[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Opoonent for the Next War Series

thomsa tgerspacher at web.de
Sat Feb 18 22:50:14 CET 2017

Format: VASSAL with SKYPE

Teach: I'm not an expert but I could teach the game.

Expertise: Played the first Standard Game Scenario of Taiwan and
India-Pakistan several times with an opponent.

I own Next War: Taiwan also. I would also be willing to play Taiwan if
preferred so. But India-Pakistan is easier to learn/teach I think. Would
like to have a steady gaming buddy to delve into the next wars series in
a friendly and not overly competitive style. Gaming once a week would be
nice.