[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cannot click on window with mouse, at all

donteatrawhagis donteatrawhagis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:22:11 CET 2017

I was trying to run a module for Malifaux. While playing(we both set up
a room) my mouse couldn't click on any of the screens/windows except for
the map. When I tried going to the file drop down to save the game or
exit I couldn't click on it.

I restarted vassal and could not click on the main menu to select any of
the modules or from the drop downs. The only thing I could do was
minimize the window. I was eventually able to get one of the modules
open by using keyboard commands. (One of the modules got highlighted and
pressing enter allowed me to navigate).

I uninstalled vassal and deleted vassal's temp folder. When I
reinstalled the problem did not go away.

I even reinstalled Java and restarted my computer. But so far nothing.

Is there a solution to this?

I am currently running Windows 7 with 8gbs of ram, 1 terabyte raid
harddrive(75gb space remaining).