[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Brand New Looking for Opponents

diocletian mntman12 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 22:11:44 CET 2017

Yes . Just played my 1st game of CCN last night and it was great.  I
have skype . used it and it was just as if my opponent was in the room !
Couldent finish and have a game scheduled for next Monday.   Watch > Top
Ten Wargames Of 2016 Live! With Rob Oren on You Tube if you get a
chance. Command and Colors Napoleon is a great game but Gotta hankering
for a WWII or medieval game ? Any suggestions ? Its my down time at work
for about another month so plenty of game time on my end . My name is
Mark