[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Problems with sub windows under Java ver. 8

bdgza bdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:06:02 CET 2017

"Malnorma" wrote:
> A workaround that works for me in multiple modules is to turn off the
> "combined application window" setting.

I can confirm this workaround. Of course windows like hand windows with
cards will layer underneath the main map window, which means you have to
arrange them side-by-side to be able to drag for example cards from the
main deck to your hand, which makes it pretty much the same workaround.
But maybe it's useful info for finding the bug.