[messages] [Module Design] Deck Behavior Unexpected and Non-Responsive

tlorance tlorance at vanguard.edu
Thu Feb 23 18:54:52 CET 2017

I replaced the prototype-bundled traits with their explicit counterparts
and the deck is now fully functional.  Something about the prototyping
created the problem, but I don't know what.  The only thing I can think
of is that I bundled the Mask trait into the Prototype, but the Mask
trait normally comes with the basic Card; perhaps removing it from the
Card and adding it to the Prototype was not OK?