[messages] [Opponents Wanted] LF Heroquest game or Battlestar Galactica or Pandemic

Jynks mikehunkin1 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 20:01:08 CET 2017

Hey everyone. Recently got vassel and downloaded two games I'm
interested in playing. I have never played BSG before but I have seen
video's and it looks like a fun game to try out. Heroquest is another
game also. I have downloaded the rules and questbook so I don't mind
being Morcar/Zargon. I should be able to get a friend to be one of the
players so let me know if any of you are interested. Even to play
Pandemic as well now I think of it. Looking forward to being able to
play a few great games.

Ta muchly,

Jynks  :)