[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for an opponent for The U.S. Civil War (GMT)

cindel geekz4life at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:34:26 CET 2017

So, I am currently in the process of learning this game and I think I'm
at a point now where I'd like to try to find a PBEM opponent. Anybody
out there want to give this a try? I'd prefer PBEM but we can Skype
occasionally on weekends if that suits better. Let me know.

-Ryan

P.S. With my fascination of underdogs and desperate struggles, I have no
problem whatsoever playing as CSA. I hear this game is pretty rough on
the South. Heh.