[messages] [Module Design] General Properties, Triggers and Markers

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 16:22:28 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot for the steerage. I'll have to take a deep breath, jump in
and see if I can make this work. It at least seems less daunting to hear
positive affirmation that this can work.

I didn't see any input, though, about how I can (or if I can) implement
an automatic change in the Global Moral Calculation based on the Game
Turn (doubling morale hex values after a certain turn, and a negative to
the the Morale calculation for the current game turn), and whether I
need to base it on the Vassal Game Turn marker (which I've never used
before; previously I've always overlaid a multizone over a map or a
chart that had the game turn track on it, but then only to get a buffer
report whenever the GT marker moved....)