[messages] [General Discussion] Vassal for Android? Looks like a good fit for PlayTable.

EmptyFooted earlr at spacestar.net
Sun Jun 4 05:06:28 CEST 2017

I am considering a Pre-Order for an Android 5.0 system with a 24" or 32"
screen designed for playing board games.

https://playtable.com/#tech[1]

They will be offering popular board games for the system.  But I'm a hex
and counter war gamer and I suspect that the demand for my kind of games
is not large enough for them to develop many of them.  But if Vassal
would run on it, this would be the best of all possible worlds :D !

My question is, Is there a reasonable chance that I could run Vassal on
an Android 5.0 system within a year?  I'm not looking for a guarantee
just a best guess.  Take a look at the system, it might provide some
motivation to the developers.

Thanks!

[1] https://playtable.com/#tech