[messages] [Module Design] StL--counter selected by props, mixture of props

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:44:29 CEST 2017

Send to Location enables to send piece to a counter that is selected by
properties.

Say, I have a named grid. In each node there is a counter. Say this
counter is called Z. There are multiple Zs, in fact, Z1, Z2, Z3,..., Zn.

I have a counters (let's name them Cs) that I would like to have sent to
Zm, where m is determined by the property (marker trait) of the counter
C. Namely: Zn is located in grid location XX, and the counter to be sent
bears the trait Marker = stl with the value XX.

Is there a way to sent C to a corresponding Z?

Somehow, LocationName==GetProperty("stl") does not work. Nor does
LocationName==$GetProperty("stl")$. Any hints, please?