[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Using decks to send to another deck

palad0n donsgeneralstuff at exemail.com.au
Fri Jun 9 14:51:37 CEST 2017

Greetings. I am trying to setup decks on the left side a very wide map
to send units to the other side. Trying to obviate the real hassle of
dragging counters from the left side to the right side (wrap around map
function would be the best solution). Trouble is they do not work, or
even appear to be functional in an y way shape or form. Enabling
highlight when empty shows nothing on the screen. Other decks in the
game work fine. The only real difference I can see is that the latter
are not within a map zone (thus also do not have grid overlay). Is this
the real issue? BTW, the game is world in flames by ADG.