[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Using decks to send to another deck

palad0n donsgeneralstuff at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 11 04:54:58 CEST 2017

Thanks for the reply. I did try the belong to board, inter alia.

The answer, by much trial and error, is that when adding new decks to a
module, these new decks are not added into existing saved games. Loading
a new game using new maps have all the new decks included. Altering the
new decks after loading the new maps does not change the existing decks.
Is this behavior normal with Vassal? When editing a module my experience
is that changes are generally 'interactive'. Such as adding grid
numbering, change the font, colour, position in the grid (hex), click on
the map and all alterations are updated. Seems to be a 'problem' with
decks.