[messages] [Module Support] Bug in Twilight Struggle module?

fahrgast jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:13:07 CEST 2017

I was playing a game with the US and my opponent played "Grain Sales to
Soviets". I drew "Olympic games" from my opponent's hand and played the
event. DEFCON was 2 at this time.

After playing the Olympic Games, I was shown a dialog asking me if I
(the US) wanted to boycott the event  :shock:. I think that, even being
the USSR round, this dialog should have been shown to him, since it was
me who played the Olympic Games event.

I chose the option "Boycott" and the game finished with a victory for
the US. But in the game log it was the USSR who boycotted the Olympic
Games.

Code:

Olympic Games Event drawn from Soviets.
*** US plays Olympic Games Event Event.
USSR boycotts the Olympic Games.
DEFCON decreased to 1.
!!! Global Thermal Nuclear War - US player wins. !!!
*** Game Over ***

Is this a bug? Should not be the USSR who has the option to boycott the
games?