[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Map layers for pieces and markers

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 16:40:28 CEST 2017

[This message has been edited.]

Not only does it help, it actually makes *sense* to me, reading it
without the benefit of having the module up in front of me!

I'll try it out when I get home from work!

Thanks!!!

Edit:  Are you also saying I have to put a marker trait on all the other
piece types (the prototypes), so that they all have a Marker trait that
corresponds to one of the layers?  And then, the Show/Hide buttons will
basically show or hide all the pieces on either of the layers? Is that
correct?

This begs the question of why the Standard Show/Hide button has no
provision in it for adding a layer trait? It's an "all or none"
proposition....