[messages] [Module Design] Map layers for pieces and markers

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 16:19:49 CEST 2017

I did notice that, thanks.

I ended up having to put all the pieces and prototypes **except for**
the Objective hex markers on the same layer. Otherwise, the Show/Hide
Pieces would always toggle EVERYTHING, even after I set the Objective
hex markers to their own layer.  That's also why I had to stop using the
single Show/Hide Pieces button, because it had no ability to
distinguish. In the end I made TWO toggle visibility buttons, one for
the Objective markers, and one for everything else.

Next step is to get those Objective Hexes to automatically calculate an
overall morale value... but at least I got this far. It really helps for
the players to simply be able to see all the Objective hexes at a
glance.