[messages] [Module Design] Set Global Property AFTER Key Command

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 16:08:29 CEST 2017

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's any way
to directly tie a change in a Property Sheet trait to a set global
property, not without an entirely separate action, even if using a
Trigger Action trait to oversee the order instead.

You could have the player record a prop sheet change, then adjust the
global(s) on a subsequent hidden action... perhaps a clear moves (end of
turn) action, another move of a piece, or a turn counter action, etc.

If the two SGPs are for the same property btw, you can have just one
trait with two separate lines.  Sorry if I'm misunderstanding that, or
any other part of it.