[messages] [Feature Requests] Card Game Search Function

Guari skulledteam1999 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:57:17 CEST 2017

No,you didn't understand my issue.I know that the function that you said
already exist,but the function i was asking for is another.I'll make an
example to explain it better:i want to put a card in my deck,so i open
the library where there are all the card sets of the card game.Normally
i would scroll the cards' lists and look for that card "manually",but i
want to know if there's a function that allow you to type the card name
in a bar that will give you a list of results.
Example:i want "Tyranitar" in my deck.Is there a function that allow me
to write tyranitar in a search bar that will show me immediately the
card?Just like dueling network or dueling book if you want a better
example.