[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Solo or Observer only?

BrooklynMike mbwmwg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:09:29 CEST 2017

We've been playing The US Civil War mod v1.04 with the latest Vassal
engine. As of the most recent turn, we are only able to join the game as
Solo or Observer. We've tried reinstalling, one player opening on the
server, the other player opening on the server ... nothing works. I
tried starting a totally new game and had the option to join as a
player, but the current game file .sav doesn't work or any of the
backups we have of our play sessions. Any thoughts on what this may be
and if / how we can salvage our game?