[messages] [Module Design] Modules designed under 10mb. How?

bhfredjenni bhfredjenni at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:25:20 CEST 2017

Compare A&A Module 8,785 KB to Star Trek: The Dice Game Module 99,896
KB.  Now grant it this was my first Module and I'm sure there are many
mistakes.  I'm still learning Gimp graphics and Vassal Engine and I
really enjoy Vassal program and making your own games.  It's probably
that I've only got just over a year doing this and seeing Modules coming
out with so little KBs just makes me feel I'm doing things wrong. I will
PM you one of the Modules I'm working on now.  Thanks again for your
help.