[messages] [Developers] How to customize "rake" functionality of cards

Myzur myzur83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:05:35 CEST 2017

Okay, I understand a bit more now what is going on.  You have introduced
me to the concept of traits for the playing cards.  That is where "rake"
was defined.  I saw that in the XML but didn't understand what it all
meant.  When I pull it up in the Vassal editor I now see how it is used.

As I mentioned earlier, this is my first attempt at creating a game in
Vassal.  I have lots to learn still, but I see that it is a very
powerful engine that should do what I need.