[messages] [Developers] How to customize "rake" functionality of cards

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sat Jun 24 02:27:18 CEST 2017

Alas, there is not. The version I had available for download was waaayyy
back when I really didn't understand how to use Vassal effectively and
is pretty torturous to play. I regret posting it in the first place.
I've tried a couple times to re-make it but I've run into complexity
issues so I'm waiting for Vassal 4 (which I understand is C++ based - a
language I understand enough of to customize, if necessary) before I try
again.

I did complete a tabletop version of the game. You may want to check out
my journal on it's construction  here[1]. My buddies and I have played
it in the garage over the course of a few weekends and it was quite fun.

I do have a CCG version for Vassal and it works pretty well but I didn't
get much public interest in it. My friends and I have played it a few
times and it's ok but it doesn't measure up to the board game version.
If you're interested in checking it out, we can probably set up a
session sometime. I live in California (PDT) and I'm retired so I'm
pretty open as far as a time.

[1] http://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=6744