[messages] [Developers] How to customize "rake" functionality of cards

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sat Jun 24 20:33:43 CEST 2017

First off, I don't believe Vassal will automatically distribute cards
when you start a new game. However, you can place a "Setup" button on
the map somewhere (something I do all the time) and when you click it,
it will set the game up as you like and you can have the button delete
itself once it's done.

I've posted a few example sample mods in the past. Here's some links to
those threads. Most are quite simple but they should give you some
insight into manipulating cards.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9488[1]

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6659[2]

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4438[3]