[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Place Marker Not acting the same as moving marker from parts

fw190d11 cr125rulz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:22:07 CEST 2017

Hi guys,
 I have an IP Construction marker that gets replaced by an IP marker as
the turn advances through a ClearStatus phase. When I drag the IP
construction marker from the parts window and place on map board, all
works fine the IP Construction  marker gets replaced by the IP marker as
the turn is advanced.
   When I use the Place Marker command from a unit counter to place the
IP Construction marker. It is placed on map board correctly but as the
turn is advanced the marker is not replaced with the IP marker. An IP
marker is placed on map board but the Construct IP marker remains below
the IP marker and Vassal error message window appears the first time the
turn is advanced through the ClearStatus phase.

Any Suggestions ?
Thanks
Dave B