[messages] [Module General Discussion] Europa series modules building - help!

larswistedt01 varjag at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:10:52 CEST 2017

Hi there expert module builders!

I travel a lot on business and would like to play some of the Europa
series (by GRD/ HMS) on my PC when travelling. However, I am everything
but a pc expert so I would like to ask if anyone of you would care to
build a module for my private use?

I am willing to pay for the time spent on it!

Titles of interest are: FitE/ SE, A Winter War, Second Front, War in the
Desert and the WW I module Over There.

You can PM me here or send an email to "lars.wistedt01_at_gmail.com"

Lars/ Dubai