[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Place Marker Not acting the same as moving marker from p

fw190d11 cr125rulz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:00:56 CEST 2017

- Assumption correct same counter works manually when put on map and
fails with place marker
- If I move the IP-C marker around it works both ways (never tried this
until now)
- Error Message: VASSAL had an internal error. You can help the VASSAL
developers fix it by sending them this error report with a description
of what you were doing when the error happened.

Could you tell me where the error log is located or can you only view
via Help->View Error Log. I am not sure what part of it I should
include.
 I hope that moving the IP-C marker and then working is maybe a clue to
what I am doing wrong ?
Thanks for your help,
Dave B