[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 19:10:40 CEST 2017

I tested the game with multiple sides and it did not work. For some
reason, the Primary portion would work fine if I only selected Primary
cards. When I selected a Primary and Secondary from each side, every
card in the game (all sides) was sent to the first Secondary location.

I then changed a few things around and got rid of the gkc I questioned
above. I think I might have it working. I was trying to use your idea of
"Another counter selected by properties" in the Send to Location action.
As it stands, the Secondary card always appears on top of the Primary
card. After a few tries, I went back into the Send to Location trait and
realized there was no offset (even though I set one). I continuously
closed and reopened the trait. Every time I checked the box, put in an
offset, and hit ok, it reset back to no offset (advanced options
unchecked). When I check the box, my offset settings are still retained
(values are filled in correctly).

Any thoughts on this? All I need is to get this offset working and I
think I've got it.