[messages] [Module Design] Globally flip markers that are on a certain layer

GJK gary at garykrockover.com
Tue May 2 03:49:58 CEST 2017

This should be basic for you module guru's but I have a piece with
layers:

Name = German Rail Marker (in the layer properties)

The first Level Name = Railhead Marker
The second Level Name = German Rail Converted Marker
(I'm not married to those level names or default name if that makes it
easier)

I want a GKC that will flip all Railhead Markers that are on their
"German Rail Converted Marker" side to the "Railhead Marker" side
(ctrl+F controls that).  What would my syntax be in the matching
properties?  I've tried every combination of things that I can think of.

Thanks!