[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 20:04:02 CEST 2017

Looks like you were right. I made sure the "snap to grid" was checked
and added a few more pixels to the offset and it works. Now, the
secondary cards both (I am testing with two sides) go to location 21
(the correct location for the first secondary card). However, I get this
message in the chat window:

Bad Data in Module: Expression evaluation error
Expression={(CurrentBoard=="Gameboard") && (LocationName==1||2||3||4) &&
(CardSide==$CardSide$)}, Error= inline evaluation of:
``_xyzzy=_plugh();'' internal Error: Unimplemented binary String
operator

This expression is the counter properties expression in the Send to
Location trait. I was not sure what the binary string operator was
referring to, so I deleted the quotation marks around gameboard. Without
quotations, none of the secondary cards are sent anywhere. Does it have
something to do with the location being an OR function and not a
specific place?