[messages] [General Discussion] Art Tool?

Filip ari0ch at wp.pl
Thu May 4 14:12:47 CEST 2017

Forget Roll20, it's not very good. However, I struggled with the lack of
drawing tools in Vassal over the years, and after countless abandoned
solutions I'm curently supplementing Vassal with MapTool. I'm using
Vassal for dice, tokens, rules cheatsheets, character sheets, notes and
stuff, and in the few games where complex cartography is actually needed
I'm running MapTool just for the map. Not the ideal solution, but still
better than other available free options.