[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 15:45:40 CEST 2017

I tried the old expression and the secondary card does not move (I only
tried with one side). I think the problem could be that the secondary is
part of the loop. It might be better to either have a whole separate set
of actions for sending the secondary cards, or add a trigger action for
when a card is in location 1, 2, 3, or 4. If a trigger action had a
matching property of one of those location names, the primary card could
"pull" it's secondary into place. Either way I would end up using the
same send to location syntax, but maybe one of these ways will work.