[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Thu May 4 16:24:12 CEST 2017

Yes, I thought I'd mentioned that but maybe I didn't or didn't do so
clearly.  Sorry about that.  But yeah the secondary actions should not
be part of the loop; they should be triggered solely by the primary
cards hitting the main board.  CTRL 3 (board 'end movement' gkc) tells
the primary card to send for its secondary card... the "Reveal" loop
button is used solely for the primary cards.

And make sure the Send to Location in the secondary cards is below any
markers in trait order.  So below CardSide and the "secondary"
designation (forget the name of that dynamic property at the moment).