[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cannot open Vassal any more ...

crozzelle crozzelle at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:03:03 CEST 2017

No such luck.  I found the lock file by revealing hidden files in that
folder, then I deleted it.  Vassal still did not open so I looked in
that folder again to find a brand new lock file, created at the
date/time I'd just tried to open Vassal.  I suppose that the "wrong
permissions" haven't gone away.  Also, there is an error log file in
there dated from approximately the time this problem arose....