[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 21:34:11 CEST 2017

I have only had a small amount of time to do some testing. I know that
the CTRL 3's are all control plus 3 and not typed, especially since the
Primarys are working. Once I have time I am going to sit down and work
step by step.

One problem I have had since the beginning is a lot of my Report Actions
do not seem to work, and I do not know why. For example, if I put an
Action using CTRL 3 like you suggested, nothing happens when I manually
change the card or when the Primary transfer clears them. Does the
report action need to be below cardselect in the trait list?

Another question along the same lines is: should all of the secondary
actions occur below the primary actions in the trait list?