[messages] [Module Design] send to "random" location

cemoreno cemoreno at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:45:06 CEST 2017

I'd like to have one counter sent to one hex, chosen randomly from a
list of several options.

Right now I when I right click the token I can call a GKC that in turn
rolls a "text dice" with several options:
{"hex 0101", "hex 0101", "hex 0101", "hex 2447", "hex 3880"} (not the
same chance for every hex)

The result is written in the log, and the player can then manually move
the counter.

I'm curious how would I automate this. Or if there is some module out
there with this feature, so I can study and replicate it.