[messages] [Module Design] send to "random" location

cemoreno cemoreno at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:29:58 CEST 2017

This sounds promising.

I've been able to create a trigger that rolls a text dice (with results
like "0120", "1716"...) and then sends the piece to $dicename_result$.
It took me a while to figure but it works.

Problem is, I'd like to rotate or even modify the counter depending on
the destination hex. Your approach using layers may be exactly what I
need, as I might use a different picture for each layer!

Thanks for your input! Will try and report back with the result.