[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Thu May 11 14:31:14 CEST 2017

I don't know why your Report Action is failing to trigger.  It shouldn't
matter where it is in trait order, a RA watching for CTRL 3 should
report that when it occurs.  When you say this doesn't happen when you
manually change the card yourself, I presume you have a "cleared"
cardselect status that operates on a key command of CTRL 3... so you
manually trigger that yourself, successfully, but still the RA doesn't
note anything?  I just don't understand it, sorry.

I didn't realize the primary and secondary cards would be the same
cards, but don't see any problems combining their traits, and don't
believe the trait order between the two would matter (apart from making
sure the Send to Location to send secondary cards is below any markers,
like CardSide).

I might try adding a few things to that test mod I'd used before just to
see if we can figure this out.