[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Draggable Overlays with Mac 10.12.4

Sassaie andrew.mulholland2 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 11 09:39:48 CEST 2017

Hi - I am unable to move counters between maps, overlays, or sometimes
from counter lists on to the map. The work-around I found online seems
to be to uncheck the 'use combined application window' in preferences.
This is not ideal, and has ceased working during play, requiring a
reload of the game. Anyway, I found this at:

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.p ... st-1857818[1]

I am using the latest version of Vassal and a brand new Mac. The modules
I have tried so far are The Blitzkrieg Legend and Last Chance for
Victory.

I appreciate that this issue, and others like it, have been popping up
for awhile. But I have not come across any definitive fix. I am not
technical at all BTW, so apologies in advance for my ignorance. But any
help or advice would be very welcome. Please pitch it at the idiot
level!

Maybe this is a known problem which will be addressed in the next
release?

Regards,

Andrew

[1] http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/draggable-overlays-not-working-and-other-strange-behavior-with-macos-sierra-and-latest-java.129582/#post-1857818