[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:10:38 CEST 2017

All right. I think I got it working. I started from scratch and took it
one step at a time. I got the card to send to a specific location on the
main board, then I switched to "another counter" and used the specific
"BasicName" of the Primary card to send it on top of the card (same
location as Primary). At this point (fingers crossed), it seems to be
working. I will just need to test it with multiple sides over the
weekend.

The interesting thing that I discovered by starting extremely basic is
that the changes I made to the Send to Location trait were not carried
over to the game immediately. I would make a change, open a new game,
and it wouldn't work. I was at a point in the beginning where I was like
"Ok, I KNOW this should be working". I saved the module, closed it,
reopened it, and it worked just fine. I have been doing that with every
change at this point, just to be sure. I'm wondering if I had everything
right at some point but I thought it wasn't working.