[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 13:10:50 CEST 2017

Thanks for making that! I tested it with two sides and it sort of works.
Right now all of the secondary cards are sent to the location of the
last primary card. For example, if there are two primary cards, all the
secondary cards end up in location 22, three secondary cards all end up
in 23, etc. In other words, it is not separating the cards by side. Here
are my current syntaxes:

GKC: (cardselect=="Secondary") && (CurrentBoard!=Gameboard) &&
(CardSide==$CardSide$)

Send to Location match: {(CurrentBoard=="Gameboard") &&
LocationName=~"1|2|3|4" &&(CardSide==$CardSide$)}

When I added the LocationName I got the binary error, so I added quotes.
I had read something about the =~ operator only working by separating
the values, such as LocationName=~1|LocationName=~2|....etc. It has to
be some sort of syntax problem, but I do not understand what it could
be. The way you have it set up (GameboardGKC on clear) it looks like it
would fire one time for each card. Maybe that is my problem. Right now
it only fires once per "turn" after all the primary cards are in place.
I will try your method and see if I can get it to work.