[messages] [Developers] autolayout for "hand"

spotlight2001 waltermauritz at gmx.at
Sat May 13 22:00:07 CEST 2017

I have just written an autolayout function for the "hand":

http://imgur.com/a/48XaD[1]
Plz notice the button autolyout

i dont have a branch yet, because I developed on trunk and have just
asked for branch write permissions.

This started from a copy of PieceRecenterer.java, which does something
similar - rearrange cards

Heres my question:

I have this prototyping code which i need to get rid of:

Code:
		for (GamePiece p : pieces) {

			String type = null;
			// TODO get type in a generic way from gamepiece
			if (p.getType().contains("Strategy Card")) {
				type = "strategy card";
			} else if (p.getType().contains("Battle Card")) {
				type = "battle card";
			} else {
				// ignore other types
			}

How can I get the prototype name in a generic way?
Btw. the GamePiece class type is: "SetGlobalProperty"

Just for the hannibal game, which is not from me, a proto is called
"Strategy Card", and another one "Battle Card"

[1] http://imgur.com/a/48XaD