[messages] [Module General Discussion] Looking for Guidance

quiksilver3865 c.king812 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 12:52:45 CEST 2017

Hahaha, the whole time it was just a syntax issue, as I suspected. I
copy and pasted the syntax for the send to location and it works!!! I
would swear I had tried that syntax at some point, but who knows. Maybe
it was as I mentioned before and the changes were not carried over in
one of my tests. Either way, I just tried it with two sides and it
works! I will probably do a lot more testing just to make sure though. I
cannot thank you enough for all your help! I don't know if I would have
gotten this far without your input. Thanks again!