[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] miminum width & height for a window

jeanpaul jeanpaul.kirkbride at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:41:02 CEST 2017

HI,
I use Vassal 3.2.17 on a PC.

In my module, I use :

Code:

>>  Chart Window Menu
          |- Tabbed Panel ->  Map -> Map Window -> Map Boards -> Board
                          ->  Map -> Map Window -> Map Boards -> Board
                          ->  Map -> Map Window -> Map Boards -> Board

When I clic on the "Chart Windo Menu" button, a window is opened.

I would like to determine a minimum  X and Y (width & height) for this
window : is-it possible ?
I can't find how...

Perhaps I must import a class ? but I don't know to write it...

thank you for your help.
Jean-Paul