[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vlog does not save - but vsav does!

ropey italythenandnow at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:30:56 CEST 2017

Hi

Windows Vista - to be updated to Win10 this weekend. 2 GB ram. I'm
playing the GMT NR2 Crete module.

I start the log file (either prompted at end of viewing my opponent's,
or manually started) and all appears normal. However, the vlog file is
not actually being saved. I can see all the log entries on my screen,
but there is no vlog created to send to my opponent. The game saves OK
and no error messages are created on screen at all. I suspect a java
error as the logfile mentions a savdll failure. (I will post this when I
get home.) I don't understand why 1, no error is generated at the time
or 2, why the game will save OK but not the log. Either way I need help.