[messages] [Module General Discussion] Wrongly Posted Modules

Cundiff tdchistorian at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:17:36 CEST 2017

I had a look at the

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/How_to[1] ... odule_Page

page and my eyes rolled back and instantly had a migraine.

I would ask why it has to be so difficult.  But that's not important.
Simply put that kind of thing is beyond my ability to understand.

For instance:  "modifying by addition"    I don't know what that means.

"copy an existing file entry"   What is a file entry?

"match your file’s name on that page"  what page?

"Files section of the module page "   ???

This all sounds like normal English to computer guys.  To me, you might
as well be speaking Mandarin.

I'm a historian, with BA degrees, never took a technical class I
couldn't flunk.  This is all simply beyond my ability to comprehend.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/How_to