[messages] [Module Design] sending GKC to a counter on an hex beggining with 0

cemoreno cemoreno at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:36:18 CEST 2017

Hi, I'm trying to use a GKC to delete a particular counter in a
particular hex.

I know the hex number, so I send this GKC which Matching Properties:

> (PieceName=="fortification" && LocationName=="0801")

No luck. If I move the fortification to a hex without a leading '0', for
example 1234, that line works

I've tried using

> LocationName==$0801$

and several other stupid ideas. But no luck. When sending counters to
hexes beggining with 0, the $ symbol saved my day. The quotes would only
work with hexes numbered above 0999. But they don't seem to work here.

How would I refer to that particular instance of _fortification_? I know
the hex it is in, and also the name of the unique army that is in that
same hex, if that might help.

I'm not a pro, so I learn from trial and mistake, but this time there
are lots of both with no success, so I could use some help.